We Provide Care
We trace our success as a company to the simple and enduring philosophy that aging is a gift. The wealth of knowledge and experience that comes with age is a gift to the individual & the family.
Short Term RehabMORE
Short Term Rehab
We provide top quality temporary medical aftercare following a surgery, injury, illness, or other medical condition that is expected to improve.
Long Term CareMORE
Long Term Care
We provide services which help meet both the medical and non-medical needs of people with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves.
Our program provides planned short-term and time-limited breaks for caregivers. This allows the primary caregiver time away from the responsibilities as a caregiver.
- Sepsis Care
- IV antibiotics
- PICC line placement with confirmation x-ray via Dynamic Mobile Imaging
- Physical assessments (including vital signs) during every shift
- Diagnostic testing, including blood, urine, wound cultures and chest x-rays
- On-site wound evaluation, treatment and debridement
- Weekly visits from a wound physician as needed
- Ortho program
- Orthopedic surgeon
Our physicians help to implement each resident’s plan of discharge, ensuring that no patient is delayed unnecessarily.
Our nurses are specially trained in infusion therapy. Every infusion therapy nurse has a proven clinical track record.
Our pleasant and well-equipped facilities, led by a professional and caring team, are a perfect combination for top-notch respite care.
We assist patients our in their move toward independence by setting realistic goals and treatment plans.
Our wound care physicians see to it that all wounds are treated with the utmost professionalism, eliminating the chance of infection or growth, while minimizing the pain of the wound.
Our skilled Speech Therapists will help you speak with confidence, by seeing to it that every speech nuance is attended to.
(including pneumonia, COPD and tracheostomy care)
- Oxygen, jet nebulizer
- BiPAP, CPAP & Trilogy therapy
- Incentive spirometer therapy
- Tracheostomy care, laryngeal tube care and suction
- Tracheostomy tube removal
- Monitoring of vital signs, including oxygen saturation levels
- Diagnostic testing, including chest x-rays
- Assessments and weekly appointments with respiratory therapists as needed